Children are a gift from God, a real blessing.... Psalm 127.3



Sunday, November 9, 2008

Say Cheese!

Overnight Isak seems to grow and change. He woke up earlier this week with what seemed to be a new smile. He presses his lips together and the raises the sides of his mouth up. I could sit and watch it all day and he knows how to use this smile to his advantage as well :)

Just wanted to post some new pictures of little/big man. I bought him his first pair of tennis shoes this weekend....size 7! I shed a little tear in Target. I tried on the fives and his toes wouldn't even go in, so I thought maybe a 6...maybe 6 1/2...nope....a 7! He looks like such the little boy now when he wears them. He's not quite used to the hard sole yet as I've had him in moccasin type shoes (Robeez and Pedipods are awesome)...but he still runs pretty quick.

Right now, Isak is asleep holding his book, cuddled with his bear and blanket. I think he has a book in his hand everytime he takes a nap/goes to bed. Below is our little reader with his new crafty little smile.


(Picture Note: Dad helped to eat the wings pictured....but Isak sure did like them. Isak and dad love game night dinners when mom is working :) )


(Polly Wanna Cracker.....I gotta tell you, I love this hat....it is too cute)

(The new adorable smile)


(ha - cha........Isak's new game of trying to get you to make the same face)

1 comment:

Stacey said...

he's too cute. I love to watch the kids as they grow and change and develop their personalities!I'm glad you added the note about the wings, cause I thought the little bugger ate them all himself! :)