Children are a gift from God, a real blessing.... Psalm 127.3



Wednesday, February 24, 2010

2 week visit

William is growing so quickly! I took him in for his 2 week visit on Monday and he already weighs 9 lb. 9 oz and is 22 inches long. He's almost a pound heavier than Isak was and is 1/2 an inch longer. I can't believe how much he's changed in the past two weeks. I was a little sad yesterday when I started putting him in 3 month clothes and the length fit him.

He's been such a good baby. I started back up at the studio this week and he's slept most of the time and been really good when I have to take him into class with me. I wasn't quite ready to leave him at home yet, not that I don't think Steve would do a great job with the boys, just not being around him for that long would be really hard for me.

Isak is growing by leaps and bounds too. He loves to do Karoke/lip syncing to his favorite songs. He does sing to William. The other day he sang his ABC song and Twinkle Twinkle. Right now he is infatuated with the Little Einsteins videos. He repeats entire sections of the shows. He's a great big brother who loves giving his little brother kisses and hugs. They are going to be great buddies as they continue to grow :)

1 comment:

Stacey said...

I'm glad things are going so well! William and Tess sound a little alike in the size department. I already gave away all of her newborn stuff. :)