Children are a gift from God, a real blessing.... Psalm 127.3



Wednesday, February 10, 2010

The Boys Meet

Steve and I enjoyed an extra day at home before Isak arrived. It was great to catch up on a little sleep and spend some more one on one time with William. Isak arrived home today to meet William and was just enamored with him. He kept saying "Hi William", "I love you William", "Where's William?". The one that scared me the most is when William would be in the swing and he would give it an extra little push and say "Weee!!!". I'm going to have to watch him around the swing.

We had a great day with the boys today and with Grandma and Grandpa Howe visiting. The boys both took a nap at the same time and have been really good this evening. I know challenging days are ahead, but Steve and I have really enjoyed our experience this time around.

Steve and I are truly blessed with our two healthy and wonderful children. We can't be more thankful than we are right now. I've added some pictures below of our fun day!



Mom and the boys

William hanging out in the hospital.


Peek a boo


Grandpa and Grandma Howe and Isak


Kisses for William


Grandpa Howe and William



Grandma Howe and William


The Howe Family


Dad and the boys


High Five for William






1 comment:

Stacey said...

Congratulations again. He looks so healthy and cute. Your pictures with Isak are sure cute and as William gets bigger, it will be so much fun for you to watch them play and wrestle together. I love that with my boys!