Children are a gift from God, a real blessing.... Psalm 127.3



Saturday, March 13, 2010

Northern Bound!

(Pictures are first today as for some reason, I couldn't move them down or move the text up)

Ahh...the good ol' Spaghetti Pictures :)


My little professor :)

First Smiles


Thompson/Kocher Grandkids in North DakotaM



My brothers and I (Brian-left and John-right)




The beginning of this week started with a trip to Bismarck, ND to attend my grandfather's funeral. William and I flew from Hay's to Denver and then to Bismarck. It was a quick trip up and back but it was good to see family. I only get to see them all once every couple of years so it was good to catch up. It was quite interesting as now there are all these little guys running around everywhere. It was fun having all the little kids around again :) I've added some pictures of my brothers and I and one of all my cousins and I. It's not often that we are all in the same place at once.

William began smiling the day of my grandfather's funeral. He had smiled before but I could always tell it was the little gas bubbles making him smile. He's been smiling a lot lately and the little tounge that sticks out with his smile is too cute.

William is growing so fast. I picked him up today and realized that he is getting heavy. Five weeks goes by quickly!

Isak is growing by leaps and bounds. His vocabulary is increasing everyday (thank you Little Einsteins and Leap Frog). Yesterday he lined up his toy animals on the floor, pointed at them and said, "Wow....they are beautiful". Too fun.

1 comment:

Stacey said...

Isn't it crazy how fast time flies? Already Tess is almost 9 weeks old! She smiles like William, with her little tongue sticking out just a bit.
How old is Isak again? I think I've asked a thousand times, but I just can't keep everyone's kids' ages straight! Sorry to hear about your Grandpa, but glad you got to see the fam.