Children are a gift from God, a real blessing.... Psalm 127.3



Monday, April 5, 2010

Growing and Going!

I took pictures of both William and Isak at about the same age and in the same clothes and boy do they sure look alike. The top is William and the bottom is Isak. William is just a little more filled out than Isak at this age but they resemble one another quite a bit.

William at 6 weeks

Isak at 6 weeks
We had a lot of fun over Easter weekend just hanging out and doing some much needed resting. So much resting in fact, that I forgot to dye Easter eggs. So Monday morning after Easter, Isak and I dyed our Easter eggs. He had a lot of fun telling me which colors to make the eggs and was quite eager to drop them in himself.

We were up bright and early Easter Morning as Steve had to Usher at the 7 am service. I don't think we've all been up and ready for church that early. We had a nice breakfast at church afterward and headed home by 10:30am! We still had an entire day left. I had fun dressing the boys up for their first Easter together. I attempted to coordinate their outfits even :)







We've been able to spend some beautiful weekends at the park lately. Steve and Isak have fun taking "senior" pictures by a little pond. Isak just loves water and everything that he can do with it. If he could jump and throw things in water all day...he'd be a happy guy. We have to work on the throwing things in water though.....it's getting a little messy.





William was enjoying a little nap in the park.


Steve and the boys. They always have a lot of fun hanging out together :)

April is gearing up to be a busy month with dance recital and appointments etc.... I am attempting to get Isak registered for preschool this month so we have some visits to some different schools we have to make this week to get him all ready to go. Now just to finalize potty training...hmm...another post for another day.
Here's hoping you had a blessed Easter holiday spent with family and friends.








2 comments:

Stacey said...

Cute pics. I almost forgot to dye eggs too, but crammed it in late Saturday night with the boys. How old is Isak again...I know I've asked this a thousand times, but I just can't ever remember.

stigram said...

He's 2 1/2 now. He'll be 3 in August! Time just flies :)